Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Informal survey: appliance repair

On 7 Oct 2006 06:04:27 -0700, wrote:

Let's say your washer or dryer is broken, and you need to find a repair
company to fix it. How would you make the decision between an
independent service company as opposed to one of the large national
outfits? What resource would you access to find such a business? What
do you see as the benefits of a small or large operation? If you could
design a service from the ground up, what elements would be present
that would prompt you to make it your first choice? I'm interested in
your random thoughts on the subject.

Todd

If you have an Angie's list operating in your area it a great way to
find reputable local service people of alll types.

www.angieslist.com

There's a small fee to join, but it's been worth it for me.

Paul