Posted to sci.electronics.repair
quietguy quietguy is offline

Default Viewsonic 17" LCD display (VA721) HD15 connector pinout?

So, logic should get you there. You have all the other pins ID so ignoring
the NCs there might be just one pin left

David

Jack wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:04:54 +0300, Jack Has Frothed:

I had one of these brought in, since the customer had accidentally
severed
the VGA connector off from end of the cable.

I figured out all but one connection. Where I connect the "VGA CON" line
on the HD15 connector?

The service manual does not have this info.

Thanks,

Jan
Finland

Pin assignments
1 RED Red video signal
2 GREEN Green video signal
3 BLUE Blue video signal
4 N/C Not connected
5 GND Ground
6 RED_RTN Red video signal return
7 GREEN_RTN Green video signal return
8 BLUE_RTN Blue video signal return
9 N/C Not connected
10 GND Ground
11 N/C Not connected
12 SDA I2C data
13 HSYNC Horizontal synchronization signal
14 VSYNC Vertical synchronization signal
15 SCL I2C clock

COOSN-266-06-25794

Thanks, but in Viewsonic service manual, there is a "VGA CON" coming from
the circuit and going to the VGA connector. This is what I was looking for.

Jan