Posted to rec.woodworking
matthewrita matthewrita is offline

Default Unisaw Electrical Plug

I have a problem!!! Similar to the topic at hand, I just bought and
installed a new Delta X5 unisaw, installed a 100amp subpanel in the
shop, with a dedicated two-pole 20amp breaker through 12ga wire into
the proper receptacle. When I push "ON" it wont start...
no sound or anything happening. As I hold my voltage tester to the
saws power cord, when I push "ON" it sends power through
the cord and into the motor housing. But still the saw doesnt start.
Any ideas!? I'm in the middle of a job with a deadline, and I cant
wait till monday for Delta tech support to come to work.