Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default B&Q Solar

In message , Nick
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message . com,
Staffbull writes

I'm surprised bio oils have not been played with to fuel oil fired
boilers ( I'd be in like a shot) I used to run a Mitsubishi Pajero on
neat Veg oil :-) ran like a dream, just made me hungry with the smell
:-). Biofuel technology must sureley be a winner, it lets out oxygen as
it grows and so its carbon footprint is nil.

That's an interesting assertion

... and a total load of ********

--
geoff

Come on Geoff, don't sit on the fence - if you have an opinion, spit it out
!!!

Wallflower that I am, I have a significant difficulty with biofuels
being carbon neutral

less damaging, maybe (well, almost without doubt) but a carbon footprint
of nothing ? I don't think so

--
geoff