Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex Vortex is offline

Default Chainsaws...

"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message
I need to buy a chainsaw, wondered if the collective had any
thoughts on the STIHL brand? (I'm looking at the MS210 model
if that makes any difference)

This is just for cutting logs & stuff for home use, nothing much
more. I already have a little B&D electric one, but it's not much use
in the middle of a wood. It's also a bit old and really needs a new
chain (cheaper than a new saw, but since I need something a bit more
portable...)

Cheers,

Gordon

I have a small 15" Husqvarna (136?) and I have to say it has been faultless.
In retrospect I would have got a slightly more powerful one but it's too
late now.

The most useful "sister tool" you could possibly purchase is a Dremel and
the Dremel chainsaw sharpening accessory.

David