Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sky tube/tunnel evaluations

a general rule of thumb when buying ANYTHING!

The cheapest is rarely a good idea, it was often designed for a price
point below everyone elses, tends to have more trouble and shorter
life...

the real expensive similiar product is generally a bad purchase unless
you have money to burn, its target market is the look at me see meI
have gobs of $$$ customer. unless theres a spiffy feature you just must
have the best deal is likely the

MID PRICE STUFF, designed to function well and not at the lowest
price over time is usually the best value.

I use this rule of thumb it saves me lots of fretting and over time has
turned out pretty reliable indicator of future happiness.