Posted to alt.home.repair

Default over-the-range microwave good idea?

"Charles Pisano" wrote in message
I have one that came with my new home. I personally don't know what
people buy microwaves for. The last one I used was in my parents home
30 years ago. I tried this one and nothing tastes right when I cook in
it. Seems highly unnatural to me.

Not everything can be microwaved and taste good, but some things are very
good. Corn of the cob, for instance. Most any veggie can be nuked and be
very good. Used properly, they can be very handy, but it is not the place
to cook a Holiday dinner.