Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] goldenmike4393@yahoo.com is offline

Default Cleaning glass pot lid (the kind with metal edge)

Stan wrote:
I picked up a used glass pot lid, the kind with a metal band around the
edge. The glass has cooked-on grease on both sides of the glass and I can't
get this slightly-sticky-in-places residue off. What's a good way to get
the glass on both sides clean and free of that cooked-on grease/fat?

[To reply directly to me, drop one ' i ' from address.]

Soak in water with a capful of fabric softener.

I clean almost everything with fabric softener.

Search google for uses for fabric softener and you'll get great ideas.

Mrs. Clean