Posted to alt.home.repair
JJC JJC is offline

Default Miele Vacuum Overheated - How Damaged is the Motor?

m Ransley wrote:
So why didn`t you give them a vac with a New bag, they are surely not
going to know your Miely bugs vac specs and charicteristics. Id say you
lost its not their fault. And im sure thats where you are going with
this , vac BS. Pay the man he cleaned, with your BS vac . Next time make
them use their own Vac

The vac had an empty bag. It has an indicator that says
when its full. It stops sucking stuff odd the floor when
its full. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to use a
friggin vacuum.

They got paid for their work. I asked whether I needed to
replace the motor before the thing melts something else. If
the motor needs replacing, I'd rather do it now before it
fails.

You want to accuse me of some other crap, be a man and say
it. Otherwise, keep your comments useful - which they weren't.