Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

wrote:

And, for the fourth time, I state that I mistakenly referred to the
Watergate
hearings as impeachment hearings.

Right, I got that. Sorry.

No, it implied that you believed investigations and fact-finding
were part of an impeachment hearing.

No ****! And you don't?

Look, the context of our back-n-forth has been jumbled by mistakes that both
you and I have made.... probably from writing too fast to catch the
mistakes. I don't have the desire to continue this discussion which is
encumbered by misconstrued text and trying to back-track on mistakes made.
If we were talking face-to-face the mistakes would take no time at all to
correct, and the discussion would stay on track. The writing and waiting for
a response then slogging through interminable text just ain't working for me
right now. My bad. I guess you can have the last word :-)
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com