Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

When Fox re-aired the segment later in the day the incorrect
graphic was removed. NOT corrected, there was no graphic
correctly identifying Foley as a Republican.
FF

As one whom does not watch FOX 24 hours a day I'd not assume to know when or
if a correction was ever made but I suppose you can make any such assumption
....nonetheless I'd suggest by now (if ever) "nobody" thinks Folly was or is
a Dem. Nor would I consider FOX so stupid that they would think a small
insignificant "typo" could turn the tide of public opinion one way or the
other.

Misdirection.

It is not the effectiveness of the act that is in question, but the
motivation.

Within a few days after the statement was made, (almost) no one
believed that Clinton did not have sex with that woman, Monica
Lewinsky.
Does that mean it was OK for him to deny it?

--

FF