Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Robatoy wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

(your words, Tim)
you might want to explain how - if W and his bunch actually lied
and this were demonstrable - how it is he has not been impeached.
That is, by far, the stupidest question I have ever seen.

It should thus be trivial to answer, but all we hear from you
is crickets.

Okay then...answer it. Why hasn't W been impeached?

Because there is no/insufficient evidence to bring charges of
impeachment against him. There is only the hot air coming from
the wide open orifices of his political opponents. Even though
an impeachment would not succeed because of the Republican control
of the Congress, merely bringing credible charges against him
would be a huge political victory for his opponents. But they
have not done so *because they have no credible case to make*.
"Bush Lied" is just political posturing to appeal to the feeble
minded Sheeple... When/if real evidence of malfeasance on his
part could be shown, the breathless gasbags of the Left will
trip all over themselves to be first in line to bring charges.
If such credible evidence is ever demonstrated, I will be right
behind them demanding an impeachment. Somehow, I rather doubt
I'll ever be in that position...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/