Posted to misc.consumers.house,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default buying tools on eBay

In article .com, "foggytown" wrote:

This is getting even better. Some anal aperture with handle
"getting_even_with_spammers" (wonder who that might be?) bought it for
$19.99 - allegedly.

This is almost good enough to sell tickets to!

Well, it wasn't me... but I think it's a clever idea. I notice that the
"buyer" has already left negative feedback, too: "Spams Newsgroups with items.
Wants positive feedback b/4 shipping. Idiot!"

--
Regards,