Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Robatoy wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
[snipped for brevity, NOT for contextual distortion]

Let's remember how we got here, shall we. [snipped again, for the same reason]

Then Robatoy decided to slip in a political announcement complete with a
vulgar profanity *in the middle* of an on topic thread - in fact, he
inserted it in the middle of a *post* without bothering not note that he
was threadjacking (he has some aversion to marking his threads OT for
some reason). This was both cheap and inappropriate, and I responded.

*Gasping for air*..such vulgarity! Hey, bro', if Cheney can say ****,
*I* can say ****.

And you are both appropriately described as low-class for doing so, noting that
Cheney did so more-or-less privately but you spewed in "public".

If you thought it was cheap and inappropriate, a simple statement to
that effect would have been sufficient.
Instead, you used the opportunity to get out your soapbox and to
propagrandize [sic] your delusions.
You took a page out of the neo-con book by overreacting well beyond the
required need.

You mean like the "simple statement" on the web site you so proudly
promoted that is filled with hatred, innendo, half-truths, and
bile? When you live next to a sewer, you smell like ... well
you know. You bathe in an intellectual sewer and I called you
out on it. The fact that you are incapable of responding
beyond the "neener, neener" level of discourse is your problem.
You might, perhaps, consider some adult education courses ...
assuming you meet the minimal definitions of "adult".

But I won't feed you anymore bait, bro'...'cept one thing:

(your words, Tim)
you might want to explain how - if W and his bunch actually lied
and this were demonstrable - how it is he has not been impeached.

That is, by far, the stupidest question I have ever seen.

It should thus be trivial to answer, but all we hear from you
is crickets.

You know the answer.
What little credibility you had left, just blew out of your shorts.

You have no idea how disturbing I find it that you don't consider
me credible.

....here it comes again-------... you better duck.....****!

/I'll be here all week.
//move along, there's nothing to see here.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/