Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
[snipped for brevity, NOT for contextual distortion]

Let's remember how we got here, shall we. [snipped again, for the same reason]

Then Robatoy decided to slip in a political announcement complete with a
vulgar profanity *in the middle* of an on topic thread - in fact, he
inserted it in the middle of a *post* without bothering not note that he
was threadjacking (he has some aversion to marking his threads OT for
some reason). This was both cheap and inappropriate, and I responded.

*Gasping for air*..such vulgarity! Hey, bro', if Cheney can say ****,
*I* can say ****.

If you thought it was cheap and inappropriate, a simple statement to
that effect would have been sufficient.
Instead, you used the opportunity to get out your soapbox and to
propagrandize [sic] your delusions.
You took a page out of the neo-con book by overreacting well beyond the
required need.
But I won't feed you anymore bait, bro'...'cept one thing:

(your words, Tim)
you might want to explain how - if W and his bunch actually lied
and this were demonstrable - how it is he has not been impeached.

That is, by far, the stupidest question I have ever seen.
You know the answer.
What little credibility you had left, just blew out of your shorts.

.....here it comes again-------... you better duck.....****!

/I'll be here all week.
//move along, there's nothing to see here.