Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default OT: Rob offers his apologies.

wrote in message
ups.com...

When Fox re-aired the segment later in the day the incorrect
graphic was removed. NOT corrected, there was no graphic
correctly identifying Foley as a Republican.
FF

As one whom does not watch FOX 24 hours a day I'd not assume to know when or
if a correction was ever made but I suppose you can make any such assumption
.....nonetheless I'd suggest by now (if ever) "nobody" thinks Folly was or is
a Dem. Nor would I consider FOX so stupid that they would think a small
insignificant "typo" could turn the tide of public opinion one way or the
other. One may also note that verbally the airwaves including FOX repeatedly
stated party affiliation as the pundits blathered on ad nauseam. For a
proper conspiracy theory to have any legs one needs at least some
rational....this doesn't even have a cushion to sit on....On a lighter note
one might surmise that FOX was actually doing Foley a favor or giving him a
out...as a Dem he'd have no historical precedent or need to resignG.
Rod