Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Art Greenberg wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:17:12 -0500, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

There *is* a good argument (or two) to be made for the position you and the
rest of the ideological Left want to get to, but I'm not going to teach you
how to make it. The homework will be good for you.

You have an excellent command of language, and you express your opinions well.
But you presume too much if you think I want you as my teacher in these
matters. I expect a teacher to lead me to my own conclusions, something I
cannot depend upon you to do any more than I can a politician.

If you will not my "excellent command of the language" you will see that
I specifically do NOT wish to be your (or anyone else's) teacher. I was
merely pointing out that a much more coherent argument for the position
espoused by "Tom Watson" existed than the one he was trying to use.
Are you and "Watson" one and the same, BTW?

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/