Posted to rec.woodworking
TBM TBM is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

"Jim Northey" wrote in message
news:n5iVg.94992$1T2.82743@pd7urf2no...

Yes and even with some of the name calling and snide comments made in this
thread. I'm sure we Canadians would still take your citizens in and feed
and shelter them, and make them feel welcome if another national crises
were to happen again. Not that I would want to see that again any time
soon. Try to think of us like your mom, we may not go to the bars and
strip joints with you. But when things turn to **** on a night out ,it's
nice to know mom's there to give you a meal and a bed.:-)
( My intent with the above was not to suggest that Canadians are your
parents/ guardians or any other controlling factor to the US, just that we
will no doubt try to do in the future what we have tried to do in the
past.)
Jim

You better, considering how much you owe the US.