Posted to misc.consumers.house,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
jerryl jerryl is offline

Default buying tools on eBay

"Ray Turner" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:14:18 +0000, -zero wrote:

eBay is a big yard sale in a rough neighborhood.

Never EVER buy from people with less than 98% positive feedback,
and a minimum of 50 transactions.

Friends don't let friends buy on Ebay - regardless of sellers feedback.

I've purchased many things on Ebay and never got stung. If the seller has a
good feedback score and has been on quite awhile, it's usually safe to buy.
I also pay by credit card just in case. Like everything else "Caveat Emptor"