Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking,nyc.food,misc.consumers.house
LRod LRod is offline

Default Is It the 21st Century Yet??

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:27:45 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

Donald Tsang wrote:

The butane-powered grills you find at Asian grocery stores work fine.
We make Shanghai Hot Pot on them all the time. Apparently, they're
officially known as "camp" stoves, "for use outdoors". Bah.

And people wonder why manufacturers have to put warning stickers on products
that say things like: "Preperation H is for external use only".

For all the good those suppositories did me, I met as well have stuck
them up my ass.

Been waiting years for an opportunity to use that.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.