Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question: wood pallet for shed floor?

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message

I have a 10 ft x 12 ft metal garden shed to be assembled. The ground
is sloped and I had graded it to level, somewhat like a wedge of dirt
where the shed will be. I will need something to anchor the shed to
the ground. The thought came up that perhaps I can join a few wood
pallets to form a base on which to nail down a plywood floor. Then
build the shed on that. How resistant to rot will the pallet wood be?

Pallets will rot like any other plain wood. Get pressure treated or use
concrete blocks for supports. Do it right and you only have to do it once.