Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] empress2454@wowway.com is offline

Default Tubeless tire repair

I just put pressure on the tire, alot of it leaks at first, but if you
have enough velocity it will eventualy force the walls to the sides and
seal the edges.

Empresser #124457

The best Games

Dan wrote:
My apologies if this is off topic. I could not find a spot to put it.

My problem is as follows. Some time back, I had purchased a Big Red
Wagon from Northern tools. It has 4 pneumatic tires and good load
capacity. Over the years, It has served me well.

The problem is that one of the pneumatic tires has gone flat, but
without a puncture. This has happened once over the winter time, and
after many attempts at trying to reinflate the tire, I gave up. I
bought a brand new one for $25 USD, but it strikes me that there must
be some way to reinflate the tire. It must have been done when
manufactured!!

As it is, I have a tubeless tire with a a broad gap across the tire to
the rim -- I cannot detemine a method to manipulate it so I can get the
air to stay in and for it to seal up against the hub. Anyone have an
idea? I would like to avoid buying a new tire again.

--dan