Posted to uk.d-i-y
andy andy is offline

Default Sorting dip in garage roof

Been up on my garage roof - maintenance work bit of bitumen more
chippings etc. All not too bad for twenty odd years. Good gradient so
rain flows of OK ... just puddles at end near gutter. The roof board
has sagged ( Chipboard ) due to increased space here between last
joist ! I am going to try and brace it back a bit from inside but want
really to level dip with something before over felting etc.
Any suggestions what to use ? Thinking about some sort of levelling
compound which is waterproof ....... bitumen is too tick & would take
quite a bit to do ?
Any help would be most appreciated Cheers