Posted to alt.home.repair

Default fiberfloor for kitchen

MaryJoL spake thus:

"Lawrence" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

I would like to know if anyone has installed the do it yourself
fiberfloor. It doesn't need to be glued down and is made by tarkett and
a few other companies. If you have installed it could you tell me how
you like it as I am considering purchasing it for my kitchen....Thanks

Never heard of it. Please point us to a site which describes it.

Tarkett.com had information about it.

Looked on their site but didn't find anything called "fiberfloor" (or
"fiber floor"). They show three product lines: wood, vinyl and laminate.
What's the specific product?

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself