Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default cutting pipes for shower - no space

David Hansen wrote:
On 04 Oct 2006 13:23:23 GMT someone who may be
wrote this:-

You're stretching things a bit there,

I'm not stretching things at all.

I think you're snipping a bit much, the above isn't enough context
to see what it was about:-

Look at my original posting and note that I didn't claim any such
thing.

What I did say is that it is not just water at 120C that kills
people. Water at more modest temperatures has killed people.

:-)

You're stretching things a bit there, if I say it's "not just
smorfolideonge" that kills people then there is at least an
implication that there is such a thing as smorfolideonge.

You even went to the extent of cutting one of my lines in half to try
and make your point.

It's all a bit silly anyway, hardly a serious risks discussion any
more IMHO.

--
Chris Green