Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Wind turbines - can be DIY made?

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 06:13:52 +0100 someone who may be Dave Fawthrop
wrote this:-

Worse synchronising the turbine output with mains AC at the correct
frequency, phase etc, then adjusting the phase angle to feed power back
into the mains is **VERY** **VERY** difficult.

It *was* difficult in the days of manual control systems. However,
engineering has advanced and now it is very easy, simply a matter of
connecting the box between turbine and mains.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh