Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default Reducing rain noise on Velux windows

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message om
from "Dave Liquorice" contains these words:

Our lad developed a habit of getting out of bed after being put down to
sleep for any variety of suprious reasons.

They all do that!

I rather like the sound of rain - but it's best in a tent.

Perhaps teaching him to enjoy it would be easiest.

I used to worry about not sleeping, then decided lying in bed with my eyes
shut resting was just as good and stopped worrying about it. Sometimes I
sleep, sometimes I don't. Rain noise is good though (generally).

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)