Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Troy Troy is offline

Default pen legs

wrote:
Troy what about a turned or drilled hole in the ends that have to go
together, and then use a dowel to hold them together, glued or friction
fit.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Troy wrote:

yes, I'm thinking that will be the best way. I'm thinking about perhaps
a 2 or 3" deep by say 9/16" tenon and the gluing them together. I could
use either epoxy or CA. The CB could be done the same way. This should
be fun. And really once I get started I bet it won't take that long.
Does anyone know if a 3" blank will be large enough?
Should I trim the corners first?
One thing I don't have is a "V" for my bandsaw.

Troy