Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Motor running the wrong way

John Rumm wrote in message
A friend asked me to come and help him swap the motor on a small table
saw today. Anway the new motor was already in when I arrived - much the
same location as the previous one, with pullys and belt suitably set and
adjusted. So I wired it up via a NVR switch with built in adjustable
current trip, plugged it in, pushed the button, and it all sprang into
life.

Then we noticed the saw blade was going round the wrong way!

snip

when I had this problem and after spending hours with a dvm and hundreds of
bits of paper diagrams,
I gave up and took it to an electricmotor re-winders, 10sec later and two
swapped wires job done.
http://tinyurl.com/okeen

-