Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can I Replace All My Fuses WIth Time Delay Fuses?

obviously you havent sold a home recently, buyers now demand
perfection or large price cuts.

things like demanding GFCIs in a 50 year old home.......

Hey lets get a estimate to bring this all up to current code and just
deduct from purchase price

No...more likely it sounds like you're either guessing or have had ONE
experience lately.

no I sold a home nearly 2 years ago......

lots of friends report the same issues, primarily driven by the home
inspection industry.

just go ask a realtor who is selling homes today.....

realtor say they sell homes twice initially then after inspection