Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop`ö Pop`ö is offline

Default Can I Replace All My Fuses WIth Time Delay Fuses?

wrote:
Of course, a modern breaker panel with larger service is always
going to be a better selling point. But a proper fuse panel
shouldn't be a dealbreaker, unless you have strange local regs, or a
really picky/paranoid buyer...

-Tim

obviously you havent sold a home recently, buyers now demand
perfection or large price cuts.

things like demanding GFCIs in a 50 year old home.......

Hey lets get a estimate to bring this all up to current code and just
deduct from purchase price

No...more likely it sounds like you're either guessing or have had ONE
experience lately.