Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default Viewsonic 17" LCD display (VA721) HD15 connector pinout?

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 21:04:54 +0300, Jack Has Frothed:

I had one of these brought in, since the customer had accidentally
severed
the VGA connector off from end of the cable.

I figured out all but one connection. Where I connect the "VGA CON" line
on the HD15 connector?

The service manual does not have this info.

Thanks,

Jan
Finland

Pin assignments
1 RED Red video signal
2 GREEN Green video signal
3 BLUE Blue video signal
4 N/C Not connected
5 GND Ground
6 RED_RTN Red video signal return
7 GREEN_RTN Green video signal return
8 BLUE_RTN Blue video signal return
9 N/C Not connected
10 GND Ground
11 N/C Not connected
12 SDA I2C data
13 HSYNC Horizontal synchronization signal
14 VSYNC Vertical synchronization signal
15 SCL I2C clock

COOSN-266-06-25794

Thanks, but in Viewsonic service manual, there is a "VGA CON" coming from
the circuit and going to the VGA connector. This is what I was looking for.

Jan