Jeridiah

Default If you were building the dream shop(long)

"Backlash" wrote in message ...
Speaking of concrete and shops...For you fellows with in-floor radiant heat
with the PEX type tubing, do any of you have an auto lift or anything else
drilled and bolted into the floor? If so what preparations did you make
beforehand? I live in NC and am considering this type of heating, along with

I have radiant heat in my new shop and having a lift in mind already,
embedded a frame in the floor at pour time. This made it easy to
route around it for the tubing and gives me something very solid to
bolt to when I get to installing the lift. For now I am still
finishing the rest of the shop, so the lift can wait. I plugged the
holes with styrofoam. Removing it will be a matter of a little
gasoline and the stuff will melt right away.

JW