Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default How do you interest your wife in woodturning?

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:36:03 -0000, "Bill" wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 12:50:17 +0000, T. Dougall wrote:

I have been trying to get my wife interested in woodturning to no avail. I
tried to interest her by asking her things like, do you think the grain on
this leg would be a good match for this one? Or which bowl shape do you
think would be nice for this blank? All I get for an answer is your the
turner you decide. So my question is how do you guys get your better
halves interested in what you are doing on the lathe?

Tom

Show her the bill for the tools & materials and the price you get for the
finished work.

;-)

Bill

Sounds like a good way to NEVER get another tool.. rofl
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis