Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2x2.5mm t+e in 25mm oval

In article ,
VisionSet wrote:
If you've chased into existing good plaster and are going to tile over
there's often no need to even make good the chase.

Except you reduce impact resistance and have that quality hollow sound
when you or the next purchaser rap there knuckles across the tiles.

I don't do jobs at home with a view of selling. ;-) Not making good round
backing boxes etc when tiling allows you to move them slightly to get that
perfect alignment between tile runs. Which to me is more important.

--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.