Posted to uk.d-i-y
VisionSet VisionSet is offline

Default 2x2.5mm t+e in 25mm oval

"Ian Atkinson" wrote in message

Having read some old posts people have said these needs to be a bit of
extra space round the cabling for expansion so would I be better off
not using it? It was the biggest they had in the shop. I'm going tile
over the whole area so I don't want the cabling to expand and pop
tiles/grout off etc. - don't know how realistic that is!

No it isn't going to cause any problem. If cable expansion was sufficient
to cause those kind of effects it would be worse without the conduit. I
never use conduit and have never had any problems.

--
Mike W