Posted to rec.woodworking
R. Pierce Butler R. Pierce Butler is offline

Default Sonar Tape Measures

wrote in news:1159920996.058061.134960
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I am looking to buy a sonar tape measure to measure my house. I have
three in mind:

1.)Craftsman Laser Guided Measuring Tool - Mfr. model #LM04CN
2.)Black & Decker Sonic Measurer - BDSM100
3.)Ryobi Measure Tech Plus Stud Sensor & Sonic Tape Measure - Model
EMTP006

Does anybody have any knowlege of any of these? Are any of them good?
Thanks

Sonar works OK provided you don't have someone in the room practicing the
piano at the same time. Had an real estate weenie come out to the house
and he trid to tell me that my living room was 15x60. After my son
stopped it settled down to something a bit closer to the truth.