Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Thick Cedar Lattice

On 3 Oct 2006 05:59:03 -0700, "Duke1973"
wrote:

Hi there,

I am looking for thick square cedar lattice. I have seen some
pictures with really thick (1 inch to 2 inch) square cedar lattice. I

have phoned many lumber yards around the Toronto area but they only
have the typical thickness (3/8 inch) which I find looks flimsy and
come apart after time. Does anyone know where I can get thicker
cedar lattice or have it made (within the Toronto area).

Thanks

I'm not in your area, but no doubt somebody will direct you.

This is a weird suggestion from a low-skills critter:

If you can't get it custom cut, how about gluing several 3/8
lattices together to get the thickness you want? You would need to
use an all-weather glue for your lovely rainy season.

Good luck...

aspasia