Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Shepherd crook

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
"Lee Michaels" writes:

Sounds like an interesting project. But most of us have no idea
what you are asking for here. It might be an idea to provide a link
so we can look at it. After all, it is hard to provide ideas and
advice on something that we have never seen.

Look for a picture of "Mary Had a Little Lamb." :-)

Yes, I know all the traditional "looks" of shepards staff. But he made
mention of "catching" goats for dinner. Having raised goats, I know that a
great big "crook" commonly associated with this kind of staff would not slow
down the goat at all. That was the comfusion.