Posted to rec.woodworking
GeeDubb GeeDubb is offline

Default OT Completely!!! Spanish? Que?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Stoutman" wrote:

I have a 4-year old son who goes to day care 3-days a week. He

likes to
watch Dora the Explorer which for those of you that don't know,

teaches
kids a few Spanish words. I use to object to him watching it, but

now I
don't have the energy to keep changing it when he watches it. Now he
comes home from pre-school and they are teaching him the days of

the week
in English and in Spanish. What the f---???

Why do 'they' feel it is important to teach my 4-year old son Spanish
words when he can barely speak English?? Is Spanish going to be on

the
SAT or LSAT or MCAT ???

This is getting really ridiculous.

I feel sorry for you.

You obviously don't understand the value of being bilingual.

Lew

then give the kid a choice of what language they want to learn.

Comprende?

Gary