jim rozen

Default If you were building the dream shop

In article , Dave Young says...

One got up and
went to the fan and turned it toward them. The DC3 got up and turned it
back toward us. Another got up and turned it toward them. I got up and
turned it toward me. Navy got up and turned it toward them and the
non-rate got up to turn it back and the Navy guy punched him. Course
there was a brawl.

This reminds me of when I was working nights, with a great
co-worker. The place was about 100 degrees during the day,
and they had big floor-mounted circulator fans to try to
keep the guys from passing out from the heat. Things
would calm down and we would run the fans at night, to
bring in outside air and blow it over us while running
the machines.

I would sneak up behind Don and quietly switch off his
fan, and he wouldn't notice it for a bit. Then I would
look over and say, "sure is hot tonight, eh?"

He got his revenge though, he would pull a load of parts out of
our annealing furnace, and park the fork truck so the fans
were blowing the air through them, right over me. Now
*that's* hot!

Jim

please reply to: