Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] cselby@mts.net is offline

Default OT Completely!!! Spanish? Que?

Why do 'they' feel it is important to teach my 4-year old son Spanish words
when he can barely speak English?? Is Spanish going to be on the SAT or
LSAT or MCAT ???

This is getting really ridiculous.

My wife taught my 3 yr old to speak flawless french all the while that
I and the rest of the tribe spoke english. At 4 yrs old she was my
'tutor' when I broke down and finally took french classes.

My 4 yr old grandson also watches 'Dora the Explora' and we do
spanish together and he corrects me.

Don't be afraid of a language taught to a preschooler. They can only
benefit from the exposure. I wish I knew that 45 yrs ago.

Pete