Default updating wardrobe doors

In uk.d-i-y, Owain wrote:
| Hi all, in her infinite wisdom SWMBO has decided to decorate our bedroom
| At the moment we have built in wardrobes along one wall (built by the last
| owner who was a chippie) but they are looking their age. The doors are
plain
| finished and, frankly, boring.

Stick on mouldings and a paint job.

Nah. 's a definite excuse to go out and buy a router. And a boatload of
cutters. And a router table. Any queries from the mgmt, just keep
comparing the cost of the toys with the cost of buying in new doors
(one of the few times it's worth getting Sharps in to quote and NOT
bargaining them down from their initially outrageous 'but if I press
my area sales mgr I might be able to get you a discount on that if you
sign up tonight' price ;-)