Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Reducing rain noise on Velux windows

.. wrote:
Paul wrote:
My two year old son is regularly woken by rain noise on the Velux
windows in his room. Does anyone know of a way to reduce this noise?

Paul.

earplugs !

Anyway, I have fond memories of my childhood associated with V bomber
coming in to land at 50 feet over the house.

And being woken in the early hours by the sparking of the electric
trains on a frosty morning.

Now if you REALLY want crap, try peacocks, or living in a slum over a
bus stop in crouch end. Those big diesels used to shake the floorboards
and rattle the windows.