Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plastic for windows

"joegig50" wrote in message
news:ad1b07ef39639a70f176caf05cba0c1d@homerepairli ve.com...
I have as Mobile Home...I have been trying to put Plastic to cover the
windows///You use a HairDryer to tighten it down...The Problem I have is
that the Tape does not want to stick...Any suggestions?

By the way - if it's humid when you're applying the film, like you just took
a shower and the windows were fogged a bit, warm each window up carefully
with the hair dryer. Look at the bottoms for any water that may have
collected and make sure it's wiped up, or evaporated with the hair dryer.
Any residual moisture will cause fog between the window and the plastic.