Posted to alt.home.repair
The Reverend Natural Light The Reverend Natural Light is offline

Default Hunter Ceiing Fan Junk

I'm sure it's exactly that, and we've come to expect a certain degree
of it. What really made me angry with the Hampton Bay fans was the
blade holders were defective by design and the warranty specifically
excludes balance problems. So if the manufacturer of the week got it
wrong, the company wrote off any responsibility.

-rev

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I often wonder if some manufacturers contract work out to a different
Chinese factory every 3 or 11 months, depending on who comes up with the
lowest bid. It's nauseating to think of other reasons for the
inconsistencies described by different people in this discussion.