Phil Addison

Default You and Yours (R4) DIY webchat

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:08:30 +0000 (UTC), "Bluestars"
wrote:

Phil Addison wrote in message

Here's a couple of explanations

http://woodyswatch.com/windows/archtemplate.asp?6-13
http://radio.about.com/library/wyntk...?PM=ss12_radio

Thanks for your help,
The links provided some useful info, but the sites have more cookies and
probably worse, than I could shake a stick at, so after visiting I'll have
to clean out my computer.

Sorry about the cookies; I use Ad-Aware from Lavasoft to keep them flushed out
so didn't notice the problem. Shareware version available from
http://www.lavasoft.de/

The solutions seem to fall into two types:
1. 'Crackers' to capture the original source file, eg Streambox as I
originally mentioned.

Yes, I know you tried it. The link was really for the benefit of lurkers who
might be following the thread, plus I was not sure how far you got with it.

2. Software to enable recording of the sound card audio channel.

I'm rather disappointed that my sound card from Creative doesn't enable
recording the audio channel as a matter of course. Feel as if I bought a
car with no steering wheel. I'll be looking for this feature built in
with the next sound card I buy.

--
Phil Addison
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/