Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Shower wallpaper nightmare

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:49:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

OK...maybe not a nightmare, but a real pain: The previous owners of my house
put wallpaper on the upper part of the tub walls. Dumb. The tiles end at
about 5-1/2 feet and the wallpaper begins there. The first 1/4" of the
wallpaper is peeling away and there's mildew under that edge. All the
wallpaper will be removed as part of a bathroom renovation project next
spring. But meanwhile, this is ugly and I'm wondering what will remove the
mildew without destroying the wallpaper. I'd like to reglue the edge, but I
doubt it'll work well in its current condition.

SInce it's all coming out in the spring anyway, just staple it.