Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Off Topic .. Sorry .. Can't Resist

Goedjn wrote:
On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:10:45 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

News of the Polk County, Florida, shooting of the cop-killer. Ten
officers surrounded the perpetrator, only nine of them fired. Total
rounds fired: 110. Number of bullets which hit perp: 68. What is
wrong with these guys? And why did only 9 of them fire weapons? I
demand an investigation.

As I underestand it, getting better than 50% hits is fairly unusual.

I'm more confused about how you get 110 rounds out of 9 weapons...
Somebody had time to re-load?

That's only 12+ rounds per weapon. 15-round magazines are common. I have
33-round magazines for my Glock-9mm.

Reloading taks no more than two seconds.