Posted to alt.home.repair
mstrspy mstrspy is offline

Default Hunter Ceiing Fan Junk

I recently purchased the Hunter Ceiling Fan model that flush mounts to
the ceiling. What a piece of junk. There was absolutely no way that
you could secure the motor such that it wouldn't rock in the mount.
Just hangs in a slot.
I returned it to Home deopt and got a Hampton Bay. The Hamton Bay was
(1) Less Money than the Hunter
(2) Easier to install
(3) Looks better
(4) Secure and doesn't rock or sway

I am really dissapointed in Hunter Fans. I have one in my porch that I
installed 15 years ago and it is great. Aparently Hunter must have a
design engineer who is looking to cut corners to save money. They will
go out of business if they keep this up.